DON'T LIVE ALONE
Student's life in Warsaw.
Daily routines. Friends. Love. Passions. Addictions.
Listening to music. Reading newspapers. Smoking. Kissing. Sleeping.
Hearing someone playing the guitar.
Hearing someone washing his teeth.
Hearing someone laughing drunk.
Hearing silence when someone prepares for exams.
Wake up in the morning, see a new pair of shoes. Who slept in our flat last night?
Don't Live Alone, Warsaw, Poland, 2010-2011
32x40 cm, pigment giclee print, signed.
- 2012 Galeria Szara, Cieszyn, Poland (part of a group exhibition "Sum is equal to the difference")
- 2012 Fundation No Local, Photomonth in Krakow, Poland
- 2012 House of Art in Opava, Czech Republic.
- 2012 DOX Centre for Contemporary Art in Prague / Prague Photo 2012, Czech Republic
- 2012 FF Gallery, Fotofestiwal Lodz 2012 / International Festival of Photography, Poland
- 2011 Zamosc Week of Photography, Poland